Our 19 room hotel has flexible accommodation and can sleep up to 44 people. We offer comfortable, affordable rooms with great value in mind. Every room has tea and coffee making facilities, a television with remote control and all residents can enjoy free WIFI access in the hotel and restaurant. Some are ensuite and some have a sink in the room and share a bathroom (not all standard rooms have a sink).
**Please note that we do not have a lift at the hotel and the majority of our rooms are on the second and third floors so require climbing flights of stairs to access them. Our staff are on hand to help with your luggage. If you require wheelchair access we have two bedrooms downstairs, see details below.**
If you have additional requirements, please let us know, such as cots, beds, etc as some of our rooms are large and more suitable, please feel free to call us to discuss.
Please see details of all our rooms below:
- Two bunk rooms which use a shared bathroom, one sleeps four and the other sleeps five people. The one that sleeps 4 is on the ground floor, the other is on the second floor.
- Three double rooms with en suite bathrooms. Maximum occupancy is two per room. Two are on the second floor and one is on the third floor.
- Two standard double rooms with use of a shared bathroom. Maximum occupancy is two per room. These are both on the third floor.
- Four family rooms all with use of a shared bathroom. Three are on the third floor, two have maximum occupancy of three people and one for four people. One is on the ground floor and is for up to four people.
- We have four twin rooms with en suite bathrooms. One is on the second floor is for up to three people. The others are on the third floor with maximum occupancy of two in each room.
- We have two standard twin rooms with shared bathrooms, each on the third floor. One can have up to three people staying and the other is a maximum of two.
- We have two standard singles with shared bathrooms, these are on the third floor.